Brand History and Description –
Usha Company was incorporated on the 3rd of April, 1954, under the style and name of Agents and Distributors Ltd. The principal objective of the company was to manufacture Trading. On 9th June 1956, the word `private’ was added to the name by Assistant Registrar of Companies, West Bengal. In 1961, the company’s name was changed to Usha Sales Pvt. Ltd. with a new Certificate of Incorporation that was dated 13th November. It was issued by Registrar of Companies based at New Delhi. On 9th April 1975, the word ‘private’ was removed from the company name, pursuant to the provisions of the Section 43A of the Act.